NEMO QRS BC
TDS Nemo QRS BCd Scuba Diving Bouyancy Compensator: The TDS Nemo hydrostatic diving BCD, is a Jacket of the sport range, of great lightness and simplicity, but with high-end finishes and features.
The TDS Nemo hydrostatic diving BCD, is a Jacket of the sport range, of great lightness and simplicity, but with high-end finishes and features.
The inflation system includes a BPI control that allows greater control over the entry and exit of air, allowing to manage the buoyancy more precisely. The entire low volume control is made of resistant plastic to avoid clogging and frequent maintenance.
The quick dump valves come with ultra-low profile, almost flush with the body of the BC. Thanks to this low profile, possible snagging and is avoided, and favours the hydrodynamics of the whole BC.
Both optimised inflation control and ultra-low profile valves are features from the technical diving wings , which TDS incorporates in the sports BCds range.
The low volume and perfectly directed upper elbow avoids a typical weak point of all jackets.
The QRS (Quick Release System) weight system allows to place part of the weight on the sides of the BCD and make a quick and easy release if necessary.
- Outer Material: 1000 Denier Cordura.
- Inner Material: 420 Denier Nylon.
- Integrated weight pockets with QRS system.
- Two side pockets with wide opening plastic zipper.
- Thickly padded back padding for lumbar comfort.
- Heavy duty plastic inflation control knob.
- Low profile upper elbow
- Easily adjustable elastic abdominal strap.
- Chest strap adjustable in two heights
- 3 quick release valves, two on the upper part and one on the lower part with a handle.
- 4 accessory holder D-rings in anodized aluminum.