GULL TAC BALCK 2nd STAGE
The TDS Gull Z is a lighter and improved version of its successful predecessor Gull Tek second stage, with an improved lid and a heat exchanger that improves the performance and performance in cold water.
The TDS Gull Z is an improved, lighter version of its successful predecessor, the Gull Tek second stage, with an improved lid and a heat exchanger that improves performance, especially in cold water.
The Gull Z is a reversible second stage, which allows the assembly to the hose from the first stage, either by the left or right.
This feature makes it perfect for use in lateral configuration, or sidemount, where one of the second stages, needs to be fed from the opposite direction.
TDS GULL stages are sold separately for experienced divers who can set the necessary settings for your diving conditions, but it is essential that divers are well trained in order to reduce risks.
- Second stage made of chrome plated marine brass and thermoplastic which provide great strength and durability
- Pneumatically compensated
- Lighter than the previous version of the Gull Tek
- Heat exchanger improves the performance, especially in cold water.
- Easily replaceable nozzle for optimal fit
- Control Venturi to minimize entry into continuous flow
- Dial for adjusting the inhalation effort
- Reversible mounting from left or right side of the hose