The Grimsey trilaminate drysuit is the newest addition to the TDS family of suits, offering a high quality, high performance trilaminate drysuit at the best price.
The Grimsey is the great addition to the TDS family suits, offering a high quality, high performance tri-laminated drysuit at the best price.
The Grimsey incorporates all the features of the high-end trilaminate drysuits: telescoping torso, diagonal front zipper with zipper cover, large capacity pocket and soft sock, facilitating the fit to a greater number of feet, giving lightness and allowing to turn the suit completely inside out for maintenance and complete drying.
The trilaminate fabric is extremely lightweight compared to a neoprene drysuit, making it very flexible and with great ease of movement. Another great advantage is its neutrality compared to neoprene when it comes to ballast management.
- Highly flexible and lightweight trilaminate fabric.
- Latex collar and cuff seals
- Velcro® collar and cuff protectors
- Metal front zipper with protective plastic zipper flap
- Si-Tech inflation and drain valves (Shell and Argo)
- Adjustable inner shoulder straps with quick release clips
- High quality interior finish
- Telescopic torso with crotch strap
- Reinforced knees
- Neoprene socks with reinforced sole
- Large capacity zippered pocket
- Neoprene hood
- Cordura carrying bag-mat for transportation
- LP inflation hose
- Puncture repair kit, mineral talc and kerosene for the zipper