WAVE RESCUE WETSUIT 5/3 MM
The TDS wave rescue jumpsuit is a monopiece wetsuit specially designed for water rescue and full of features that helps the rescuer´s work. It is designed in a distinctive red with high visibility reflective material. It also has other areas of the same reflective material on shoulders, chest, forearms and calves.
Monopiece wetsui specially designed for water rescue and full of features that helps the rescuer´s work.
Designed in a distinctive red with high visibility reflective material marks. It also has other areas of the same reflective material on shoulders, chest, forearms and calves.
The seams are heat sealed doing a warmer suit and favoring the rescuer can stay longer time periods in the water. It has plastic kneepads protections and Powertex reinforcements on elbows and bottom area, the most high wear areas.
All the suit is made of super elastic neoprene in 5 mm, except arms and shoulders areas , where the neoprene is 3 mm to assist swimming and movements in rescue situations.
It also includes a pocket for large objects in the right thigh with handle and Velcro as well as a retractable pocket on the shoulder with trasnparente window for placing a chemical light or strobe signal.
- Super elastic neoprene of 5 mm combined with 3 mm in armpits, shoulders and calves
- Color red badge with high visibility marks
- Multiple reflective dots on chest, shoulders, forearms and calves
- Taped seams
- Plastic protection on knees
- Powertex in bottom and forearms
- Neoprene pocket in right thight with Velcro and shooter
- Retractable shoulder pocket with transparent window